This whole process is easier if you remove the front seat, giving easy axcess to the rear.
1. Remove back seat bottom by pushing in on both sides lower centers, and lifting up.
2. Remove lower bolts that hold rear seat top and remove top of seat by pushing up from bottom.
3. Remove hangar hook and upper moulding strip that runs front to back.
4. Remove sill plate that runs above rocker panel.
5. Remove upper moulding strip that runs along rear roof.
6. Remove front seatbelt bolts that fasten thru quarter trim panels.
7. Carefully remove moulding that seat belt fits thru on quarter trim panel.
8. From in trunk, remove speed nuts that hold package tray edge moulding.
9. Remove vertical mouldings from sides of rear window. (B pillars)
10. Remove all screws that secure plastic quarter trim and package tray trim.
11. Remove plastic quarter trim panel with package tray trim from car.
12. Take nuts off inner window frame and push out window.
You may need to pry from outside, and having a helper is a plus.
13. Clean off all old ribbon sealant from window and body.
To reinstall, run a strip of
Line up studs with holes, push into place, and replace nuts on inside of body.
DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN! Wipe off excess sealant if there is any.